Our practice specializes in Gynecology, Robotic Surgery and other services for women.
Our goal is to provide comprehensive quality health care. We also provide an on-site phlebotomist for our patient’s laboratory needs.
We offer a wide variety of gynecological services to our patients, including, but not limited to:
- Well woman annual exams (to include pap smears and referrals for mammograms)
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal pap smears
- Evaluation and treatment of irregular bleeding
- Menopausal consultation/Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Robotic surgical procedures (download robotic hysterectomy brochure pdf)
- Evaluation and treatment of pelvic pain
- Infertility evaluation (download Infertility evaluation pdf)
- Contraception/Family Planning
- Bladder disorders/Incontinence
We also perform in office procedures such as:
Is a gynecological condition affecting your health or quality of life? Is a surgical procedure recommended to help diagnose or treat your condition? We are pleased to offer our patients Robotic (da Vinci® system) trained and certified physicians. The da Vinci® system takes a minimally invasive approach compared to some of the other traditional surgical methods.
The da Vinci® Surgical System enables surgeons to perform operations through a few small incisions and features several key features, including:
- Magnified vision system that gives surgeons a 3D HD view inside the patient’s body
- Ergonomically designed console where the surgeon sits while operating
- Patient-side cart where the patient is positioned during surgery
- Wristed instruments that bend and rotate far greater than the human hand.